PlanetBox Rover Stainless Steel Bento Lunchbox with 2 Dippers
The PlanetBox Rover is the smart lunchbox that guides you in packing a well-balanced meal quickly & easily. The Rover is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods.
This stainless steel option is safe, eco-friendly, built to last and boasts a great design featuring easy cleanup and fun, customisable with magnets.
AVAILABILITY: In stock at Cruisy Baby and ready for immediate dispatch!
Delivery and Times
Includes a Rover Planetbox plus 1 big dipper and 1 little dipper leak proof stainless steel containers. You can also buy magnets so that you can mix & match (sold seaparately)
Pack a well-balanced, litterless lunch with Planetbox bento style, food safe stainless steel lunch box that keeps food 'not touching'. The top and the bottom meet so that foods will not co-mingle, even when carried and stored on its side, but the seal on the PlanetBox itself is not designed to hold wet, messy foods like yoghurt, dips, and sauces. The leak-proof Big and Little Dippers included can be used for these foods.
- Closes with one lid that is attached - no lost lids.
- The latch on the PlanetBox lunchbox is kid-friendly and designed for 3-year-old hands and older to close and open by themselves.
- Lead free, BPA free and free from phthalates & PVC. 100% FDA approved materials.
- Holds about 5 cups of food, which happily satisfies most children and adults
- Great for variety and versatility
- Designated place for a little treat
- Each Rover includes 1 Big Dipper and 1 Little Dipper
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made of stainless steel and silicone
The PlanetBox is made of high quality 18/8 (300 SS) and 18/0 (400 SS, not 200 SS) stainless steel. This food safe stainless steel has been used for food storage in many cultures for generations, and are preferred materials for hospitals and commercial kitchens.
care: For some great advice on how to care for your Planetbox please see our Planetbox FAQ.
- EASY: The PlanetBox compartments will serve as your guide for how much to pack: the thinking has been done for you (so that your morning or evening routines becomes that much easier :-))
- SAFE: They take "non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead" very seriously – in fact, it’s why they designed PlanetBox!
- COST EFFECTIVE: Why should you pay this much for a lunchbox? Because it’s cheaper to buy food in bulk and pack your own meal. Because your health is worth it. And because it’s an investment your family will use every single day for many years to come – over its lifetime, it will pay off.
- GREAT DESIGN: When something actually works well, it makes all the difference. PlanetBox spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. Every detail has been thought through so that you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
- ENJOYABLE: Think packing lunch is a dreaded chore? PlanetBox innovative lunchboxes actually make packing lunch fun and enjoyable – for your kids and yourself!
- ECO-FRIENDLY: PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less rubbish, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- BUILT TO LAST: This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. The high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
- HEALTHY: Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- STRESS-FREE CLEANUP: Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains the way plastic containers do.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: We have a cute range of magnets to add to your Planetbox. And more designs to come so when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style!