Grobag Baby Sleeping Bag Starlight Travel 0.5 tog (6-18 months)
The Starlight Travel Grobag Baby Sleeping Bag is sure to have little ones waking up bright and cheerful after a night under the stars in this fresh and upbeat design.
This Grobag has a clever travel opening which allows a 5 point travel harness from a car seat or pushchair to pass through enabling you to swap your baby from buggy or car seat to cot without waking them!
The unique zip-click® feature was introduced to make it harder for little hands to get to the zip pull and prevents you child from opening their grobag on their own.
Grobags have gone through rigorous quality control and testing with only the highest quality and reliable components such as YKK zips and domes. Grobags conform to the British Safety Standards and safety regulations, it is the only Baby Sleeping Bag recommended by FSID, the UK’s leading Cot Death Charity.
Remember: a Baby Sleeping Bag by any other name is not a Grobag!
- 100% cotton through out
- Easy access travel opening that fits 5 point harness and closes when in use in cot
- 2 way front zip and back vent on all sizes
- Zip-click® feature makes it harder for little hands to pull the zip and prevents them from opening their grobag on their own.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer, user guide and safe sleep information which stops the worrying “will baby be too hot/cold?”
- British Standard and Australian safety standard approved AS/NZS1249:2003
The 6-18 month size is suitable from when your baby is 18lb (8.1 kg) and is generously sized so may easily last until your baby is between 18 and 24 months.
Our 0.5 tog Grobags are ideal for use during hot summer days and nights in very warm rooms of 24-27°C.
What To Wear
What your baby wears will depend on the tog of Grobag Baby Sleep Bag and the temperature of your baby's bedroom. (In the same way as you would adjust nightclothes and number of blankets). As a guide, please refer to the table below. Please remember, though, that babies are all different and, just as with blankets and sheets, you will soon discover what your baby is most comfortable wearing. Placing your fingers on your baby’s chest is the best indicator of whether they are too hot/too cold/just right as babies’ hands often feel cool.