Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The fun and friendly Gro Clock Sleep Trainer helps to teach your little one about the passing of time and the difference between night and day. It's perfect for showing your little one when to get up, giving you more time in bed.
AVAILABILITY: In stock at Cruisy Baby and ready for immediate dispatch
DELIVERY & TIMES
Why it's a Cruisy Baby pick Is your little one waking in the night or getting up too early? Let me guess you are exhausted from the 5am starts! How would you feel if you could introduce a simple tool to show your little one when to get up regardless of how light it is outside? Imagine the whole family getting an extra hours sleep!
So how do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!"
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Includes fun beautifully illustrated bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option so little fingers can't change the settings
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Subtle glow which you can use as a nightlight
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered with plug for NZ (no need for batteries!)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown so older children can start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
If your little one is having a tough time sleeping through the night on their own then the Gro Clock is just what you need. The fun and friendly design helps them to distinguish between night and day and reinforces the importance of getting a full night's sleep. What's more, with them tucked up in bed for the long haul you'll be getting that extra shuteye that you need too! "No more getting up at 5am!"
The Gro Clock uses the charming characters of a star and a sun to show little ones when it's the right time to get up and when they should stay in bed and go back to sleep. Star graphics disappear as the hours go by to show your little one how time passes and helps them to begin to associate times of the night with specific hours. The Gro Clock also comes with Sleepy Farm, a beautifully illustrated bedtime story which reinforces the message about not getting up until the clock says it time!
The Gro Clock has optional key lock and backlight functions for customisable use and it operates silently or with an audible alarm and digital clock so that older children can use it when it's time to get up for school.
The Gro Clock is mains powered and suitable for children from 2 yrs upwards.
For a child that struggles to sleep when there's still light in the sky, try the Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind (available separately).
Have a Gro Clock and need a little help with the operation? Click here for a little guide to help.